Monday Curbside Pickup
BEGINS: The first Monday of MAY to MID FALL (to be determined)
THIS SERVICE IS FOR RESIDENTIAL YARD MAINTENANCE ONLY
- Curbside brush and compost failing to comply with the requirements will not be picked up.
- Use only Kraft Paper Bags with weight under 50 pounds.
- Trash Cans 32 gallons or smaller affixed with compost sticker available at Tawas City Hall for $5.00.
- Brush shall be no larger than 4″ in diameter and 4 ft. in length (bundled) weighing less than 50 pounds.
- Place Bags/Brush on homeowner side of road on Sunday after 6 p.m. or before 7 a.m. Monday morning.
- No Full Trees/Tree Stumps/Full Bushes.
- No Building Construction Debris/Sod/Garbage.
- Plastic Bags will not be picked up.