Shoreline, Gateway Park & Pavillion Rental Info
Rules and regulations for pavillion rental
- Reservations for all the City facilities will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- A reservation form must be obtained from the Tawas City Hall. When the reservation form has been completed, return it to the Tawas City Hall along with a check in the amount of the required rental fee. Your reservation will be confirmed or refused at that time.
- The Tawas City staff reserves the right to refuse use requests deemed inappropriate and not in character with the family orientation of the City facilities.
- City facilities shall not be reserved for profit making/commercial activities.
- Reservations shall not exceed four (4) hours unless expressly noted, and approved reservations apply only to buildings. Open park areas are not available for reservations.
- No reservations shall be accepted for the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day or municipally sanctioned community events and festivals.
- REFUNDS: A refund will only be given if, upon cancellation of your reserved date, the City of Tawas City is able to re-rent the facility for that same date. If not, no refund will be given.