TRASH PICK-UP CHANGED TO TUESDAYS, STARTING MARCH 1, 2016
Waste Management is contracted by Tawas City for trash pickup. Trash pickup is Tuesday morning.
- One bulky item is accepted with your weekly trash pickup. Examples include furniture, appliances (freon must be drained and item tagged) and carpet (must be rolled; rolls no longer longer than 4 feet).
- Any loose materials must be bundled or boxed (under 50 pounds).
- Prohibited items include liquid waste, paint, tires, auto parts and building materials.
- Memorial Day Week - Wednesday, May 31st
- Independence Day Week - Wednesday, July 5th
- Labor Day Week - Wednesday, Sept. 5th
- Christmas Day Week - Wednesday, Dec. 27th